1. German native speaker
2. Proficient in Mandarin Chinese (Advanced, HSK5, C1, TOCFL4)
3. German native speaker from Germany or has lived in Germany for at least 10 years and has a profound understanding of the local culture
4. Has a passion for video games, has acquired expertise in a certain game genre, and is familiar with gamer culture and vocabulary
5. Proficiency with word processing programs, such as those in MS Office Suite
6. Attentive, motivated, and a great communicator with team spirit
7. Experience as a translator is preferred
1. Translating and localizing in-game text and other written materials from Chinese to German using personal experience and translation software
2. Communicating with players in German-speaking regions, providing them guidance and gathering feedback
3. Manage gameplay data through self-defined KPI dashboards and use statistics to assess and improve the game’s performance and revenue across all networks and platforms in German-speaking regions
4. Analyze player feedback and game usage data in order to create new ways for improving player engagement as well as game revenue
5. Analyze data to create actionable, forward thinking-proposals for the game production team
Please note that this is a contractor position for 1 month.
Given the current health crisis, candidates based in Shanghai and China will be prioritized.
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email us to email@example.com